OtakuBoards

Mystic is back!

MysticGohan

Hey everyone! Glad to see most of the members on the old otaku! I wasn't here in the "dark" hours of the otaku! Which really sucks because I heard alot of things that happened here!

Well, just wanted to say hi. And aslo, Adam, this new version ROCKS! Only thing that sucks is that I lost my awesome profile! :( And my avatar.. :eek: But anyways, I won't be on that much any more. I got football practice and things like that.. so, I don't know.

[COLOR=skyblue]I am ruler of all.. no..I am just kidding.. [/COLOR]

Because he is a big meanie , all what he does is say crap about my sister when the idoit doesnt even know if I have a sister! Plus everytime I ask the meanie why he's doing this he just says "your gay"!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Because he is a big meanie , all what he does is say crap about my sister when the idoit doesnt even know if I have a sister! Plus everytime I ask the meanie why he's doing this he just says "your gay"! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know I am just playing around right? Hah.... " i am a meanie ".. awesome choice of words their my friend! Just awesome! But anyways, you're not gay.. atleast I don't think so.. well, you might be.. THAT we'll never know of.. but whatever.. leave the past behind us.. haha..

[SIZE=4][COLOR=firebrick]I FORGOT HOW MY SIG LOOKED LIKE![/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Varey well..... As for meanie I dun wanna cruse at theotaku no more because of all the little kids^^ I would have said *Truck drives past him* But I just cant say it on here any more^^

Guest firemac
Welcome back Mystic Gohan, you knwo when I was reading this topic title, the first memebr that came to mind was Mystic Babe not Mystic Gohan, and then when I saw the topic starter it said Mystic Gohan, and I said oh darn, but hey, welcome back and havea good time at the rockin' new otaku boards, hacker free

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]We'll just have to wait until all the people we know come back then... [/B][/QUOTE]
no kidding, I went everyone back, ssj chic, mystic babe, and some other people, I want all 3,000 of them back!

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Personally I hope the scum bags Thimoc,Shinji,Gendo and the others [COLOR=red]NEVER[/COLOR] come back! [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, I think thimoc might come back, I dunno about the other two

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I had a bad feeling about all of them...but we couldn't do anything cause they didn't do anything at the time. [/B][/QUOTE]
Anyone who isnults me I basically don't trust, I dunno why, I just do:p