OtakuBoards

help

Guest Tec-9

Read the topic first:  

1. 1. Read the topic first:

• break it off?
    • stay with her?
    • other(post your opinions)

i feel bad... i mean, my family says that i shouldn't... but i got a girlfriend somewhere outta the state... and she loved me... and, i guess i loved her... i'm pretty sure it wasn't just 'puppy love'... well, ne way, when i came back, she began to cry:( ... and that was just becuz i left for a couple a weeks... imagine how she would be if she were to never see me again...:( i'd break her heart... what should i do? :confused:

Ya do what ya think you should do but if i were you probaly break it off with her if ya really think youre unable to see her again she'll be sad but she'll have to get over it someday.But if ya think ya will stay stick with her and have a great time yep thats my thought.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Ya do what ya think you should do but if i were you probaly break it off with her if ya really think youre unable to see her again she'll be sad but she'll have to get over it someday.But if ya think ya will stay stick with her and have a great time yep thats my thought. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, i got there a lot... but not once a month... i don't want her to live a sad life if she really does love me as much as she claims, but i'm pretty sure she's goin' out with someone else :flaming: .... i'll rip his head off!!! but if she does love me(like i said: ) i'll break her heart....