SS Vegeta Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Ok, I have heard rumors about it coming out in september, but those are just rumors. It looks to be the best starter yet! Plus it's an easy way to grab a Red Eyes, even though I find putting a Red Eyes, a Blue Eyes, and Dark Magician in starter decks that doesn't mean I won't take advantage of it! :devil: Anyway, does anyone know when the official date is? Well, for all of you that are wondering here is the full list of cards that will be in the starter. SDJ001 : Red Eyes Black Dragon SDJ002 : Land-Star Warrior SDJ003 : Sun Warrior SDJ004 : Command Knight SDJ005 : Panther Warrior SDJ006 : Android Psycho Shocker SDJ007 : Time Magician SDJ008 : Melee Fighter Altimeter SDJ009 : Wyvern Warrior SDJ010 : Baby Dragon SDJ011 : Axe Raider SDJ012 : Mimic Illusionist SDJ013 : Rocket Warrior SDJ014 : Iron Knight Gear Freed SDJ015 : Pidgeon Knight SDJ016 : Goblin Assault Team SDJ017 : Karate Man SDJ018 : Critter SDJ019 : Black Forest Witch SDJ020 : Penguin Knight SDJ021 : Shin-Gan Goddess SDJ022 : Scape Goat SDJ023 : Demon's Axe SDJ024 : Avaricious Pot SDJ025 : Hurricane SDJ026 : Fusion SDJ027 : Dark Hole SDJ028 : Angel's Dice SDJ029 : Demon's Dice SDJ030 : Trap Hole SDJ031 : Chained Boomerang SDJ032 : Tomb raider SDJ033 : Yell of Living Death SDJ034 : Desert Cyclone SDJ035 : Angel's Mirror SDJ036 : Magic Arm Shield SDJ037 : Thousand Dragon SDJ038 : Dragon-Riding Wyvern SDJ039 : Cave Majin Orge Rock SDJ040 : Armored Lizard SDJ041 : Garsus SDJ042 : Tiger Axe SDJ043 : Millis Rediant SDJ044 : Right Hand Shield Left Hand Sword SDJ045 : Gaïa Power SDJ046 : Fusion Sage SDJ047 : Disciple du Genocide SDJ048 : Fake Trap SDJ049 : Blood Compensation
John2 Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 All the warrior class monsters... awww... red eyes... I must have it!
SS Vegeta Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 I take it you don't know when it's coming out? But besides Red Eyes, I can't wait to get Axe Raider! He is one of my favorites!
Posthumous Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 There has not been a date for a Joey Starter. Where did you even here of that?
Hyper Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 probably from Other topics mentioning the structure decks. I want Red Eyes and summoned skull for BSD!
Genkai Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 *sigh* we all now in our self- conscious that it'll be a while before any structure/new starters will come out, or else konami would've announced it.
John2 Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]probably from Other topics mentioning the structure decks. I want Red Eyes and summoned skull for BSD! [/B][/QUOTE]You have a Black Skull Dragon? Cool. I just need an English Red-Eyes to get mine out too.
Hyper Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Yeah its only 200 more atk points then blue eyes but heck its so cool. My friend had gotten me cards for my birthday but since i didnt have a party, he just bought me cards from the shop. I think we might have swthced packs accidntally. A least i got my dragon.
Genkai Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 i myself was a HUGE Black Skull Dragon fan till i found out about perfectly ultimate moth! :D
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I just think he is just so cool! and he is worth a lot at my local card shop.
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Black Skull. i have never seen ultimate moth. Too bad i dont have Summoned Skull. and neither a Red eyes. nor a poly...::sob:::
SS Vegeta Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 Eh, Perfectly Ultimate is too powerful. 4500 attack was it? Or 3500? I can't remember, but that is too much power.
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 BEUD 4500 attack points and had 3800 defense points.
SS Vegeta Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 But I was talking about Perfectly Ultimate, I know the attack power of Beud. But now I remember it was 3500. :p
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=indigo]Perfectly Ultimate? Whats that?[/color]
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 it'as the evolution of great moth, the evolution of petit moth, evolution of cocoon of evolution. in Dark Duel Stories, if you lay Cocoon of evolution, it evolves into great moth,and the next turn it turns into perfectly ultimate moth. 3500 attack.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now