Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey everyone, I've been doin some research on the movie and I came across Aint that cool news. Well they had a script review and it was amazing!!!!! Purely Amazing. WHata you guys think?
Posted
[color=red]I just hope Marvel's recent good movie phase doesn't cause them to get a big head and kill a good thing, 'cuz then you get movies like the '90's Captain America movie...ugh, rubber ears?![/color]
Posted
Does this one have Storm in it? I was watching this show that showed the stars that would be in the movie and they did not say her name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...