Schrat Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 hey everyone, I've been doin some research on the movie and I came across Aint that cool news. Well they had a script review and it was amazing!!!!! Purely Amazing. WHata you guys think?
JCBaggee Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 [color=red]I just hope Marvel's recent good movie phase doesn't cause them to get a big head and kill a good thing, 'cuz then you get movies like the '90's Captain America movie...ugh, rubber ears?![/color]
Rei Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Does this one have Storm in it? I was watching this show that showed the stars that would be in the movie and they did not say her name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now