Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just thought i would share this with you(no one under the age of 13 should read)

[URL=http://www.nittlegrasper.com/journals/]Gravitation Journals[/URL]

Yep..they made everyone a journal, even Kumagoro.:D
Posted
amibasuki- the anime is really sweet...hopefully this will make others want to watch it.:love:

Forest_Pixie- I havn't read through any...just Kumagoros(only because his was so short)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]amibasuki- the anime is really sweet...hopefully this will make others want to watch it.:love:
[/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]is the Gravitation show as....explicit as some of the journal entries? the show as a whole sounds good, but there's always my mom I have to worry about because of content and everything.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...