Utena_Tenjou Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I just thought i would share this with you(no one under the age of 13 should read) [URL=http://www.nittlegrasper.com/journals/]Gravitation Journals[/URL] Yep..they made everyone a journal, even Kumagoro.:D
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 31, 2002 Author Posted July 31, 2002 I thought it was cool :( Doesn't anyone have live jounal?
projekt_navi Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 this is new ... :eek: Have not seen Gravitation, but am interested on it ... looks alright .. even if its gay stuff ...
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 It's good ^^, I wouldn't like an anime unless it was really good.
amibasuki Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [font=arial]the site is rather.....interesting.....especially Yuki's journal section 0_o'. it does have some sweet stuff though :love:.[/FONT]
XxmagentaxX Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I love it... how cute.... i haven't read them all.. but I will
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 amibasuki- the anime is really sweet...hopefully this will make others want to watch it.:love: Forest_Pixie- I havn't read through any...just Kumagoros(only because his was so short)
XxmagentaxX Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 I want a Kumagoru!!! in the artbook the guy who does the voice of Ryuichi has a real Kumagoru!!! and i want it.. but i cant find one anywhere
amibasuki Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]amibasuki- the anime is really sweet...hopefully this will make others want to watch it.:love: [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]is the Gravitation show as....explicit as some of the journal entries? the show as a whole sounds good, but there's always my mom I have to worry about because of content and everything.[/FONT]
Utena_Tenjou Posted August 3, 2002 Author Posted August 3, 2002 Lots of homosexuality, but I you really see is kissing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now