Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I have read about quite a few rumored sequels to Outlaw Star 2, and as far as I know they are all a bunch of myths and lies. Sunrise has said that an Outlaw Star sequel is not in the works, so unless you can provide me with a link I am doubtful.[/color][/size]
Posted
lies, all lies. stupid loser, cant even tell when a lie is a lie.
Posted
if ur not a loser, then why are u on an online forum. And [url]http://starwindnetwork.cjb.net[/url] lies a whole ****' load.
Posted
Retard:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Posted
hey now, no need for that stuff guys. No one person is stupid we are all on a forum talking to mostly strangers arent we? Besides it may be a lie but there is no need to insult him. I suggest you grow up a bit Mat. And that retard thing was spam. Have a nice day!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I have seen so many phony screen shots for anime sequels (Dragonball X, anyone?) that I don't believe anything until I see it for real I suggest that everyone else follows my advice...

...and don't spam, spamming is bad.[/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryo the Tamer [/i]
[B]2.[url]http://starwindnetwork.cjb.net/[/url] has never had false information. [/B][/QUOTE]
That is true, but alot of people thought DaBlackGoku would never lie when he started the big Dragonball AF thing though. :p
Posted
well, there is a series in the outlaw star galaxy.

I forgot the name, something about highly trainded women in a secruity force or something, it was a trailer on my gundam 0083 DVD
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]well, there is a series in the outlaw star galaxy.

I forgot the name, something about highly trainded women in a secruity force or something, it was a trailer on my gundam 0083 DVD [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=red][B]I belive that you are thinking of Angel Links. From the episodes I have seen (I own the first volume on dvd) it is mearly an ok series that does not live up to Outlaw Star's greatness. Now don't go thinking hey Outlaw Star universe I wanna see Gene Starwind, Jim, and Suzuka because it's not going to happen. The only characters that appear from Outlaw Star are Duuz and ( I think her name was) Valeria. In case your wondering what episode thay appeared in it was #19 Law and Lawlessness.[/B][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've also seen a lot of rumors about this, but I've talked with the guy who made the website, (not in real life of course,) and he says it is probably a manga sequel and not an anime. Of course I could be screwing up a lot of what he actually told me, I've got some sources I can check if you want me to.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B]I've also seen a lot of rumors about this, but I've talked with the guy who made the website, (not in real life of course,) and he says it is probably a manga sequel and not an anime. Of course I could be screwing up a lot of what he actually told me, I've got some sources I can check if you want me to. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well yes we want you to check into it! I am quite a big fan of Outlaw Star and even it's a manga sequel and not anime, [B]it's a sequel none the less![/B] Besides sometimes reading the series is better than watching it. I can't wait for more news on this. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...