Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which of theese do you favor?


Which is your favorite main character  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is your favorite main character

    • Zidane
      5
    • Squall
      4
    • Cloud
      12


Recommended Posts

Posted
I say Zidane is the best! He is really cool! I like his personality except maybe the way he goes for every grl, but that is what makes it so funny! Cloud... is a cool character too, but Zidane wins this one. The storyline is really good in ff7 tho... So was ff9.... but I prefer ff7... Squall has to be the best looking, but his personality sucked... I liked his sword tho... It was cool looking... But out of all 3 ff games... I say ff7 was the best.. then ff9.... But if u were to include all the ff games made then it would be ff6 (or ff 3 as some ppl call it).:D :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...