Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I say Zidane is the best! He is really cool! I like his personality except maybe the way he goes for every grl, but that is what makes it so funny! Cloud... is a cool character too, but Zidane wins this one. The storyline is really good in ff7 tho... So was ff9.... but I prefer ff7... Squall has to be the best looking, but his personality sucked... I liked his sword tho... It was cool looking... But out of all 3 ff games... I say ff7 was the best.. then ff9.... But if u were to include all the ff games made then it would be ff6 (or ff 3 as some ppl call it).:D :)
Saiyan God Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Clouds is the coolest ff char actually maybe Red XIII is but u cant vote 4 him so im goin 2 vote 4 cloud anyway
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now