Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which of theese do you favor?


Which is your favorite main character  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is your favorite main character

    • Zidane
      5
    • Squall
      4
    • Cloud
      12


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Which of theese do you favor?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Haha i just noticed something.. The names are in alphabetical order ff7=c ff8=s ff9=z[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]lol yea they do... and i like zidane the most... cause he is cool... and really does have some good stuff... i mean the only difference between the chars in 7/8 were thier limits... that got boring for someone like me who is into classes and job system... so a thief as your main char is odd but cool[/color][/size]
Posted
No contest cloud is the best out of all of them^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Yup, Cloud's the best!

Squall was just a jerk most of the time, and Zidane was mostly happy-go-lucky. Cloud was always serious. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, he wasn't always serious!! He messed around a lot, too.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]No one likes squall[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yall are crazy... zidane was the best... dont care what yall say... maybe i can sway the votes a little... what is this "edit poll" link? hehe lol[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Wow...so he's still alive?? [/B][/QUOTE]

well, what do you think I'm doing here....

I can't post if I'm dead....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

well, what do you think I'm doing here....

I can't post if I'm dead.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It could a ghost of you posting nah j/k.:D
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Who voted squall?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]I voted Squall.He and Zidane where awsome.I only like cloud for his final limit.I would have voted for Zidane but I think that he should have been more serious,and not hitting on every girl he see's for that matter.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]hitting on all the girls is fun... i mean the more the marrier right? but still i liked him the most and probably would have had him in my party anyway[/font][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...