projekt_navi Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [url]http://www.anycities.com/projektnavi/[/url] alright, there are only two ...
Corey Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 I can only see the top one. It's pretty nice though. I like the burn holes in the BG and the crystal flares. The wind effect is good but I think it would be better if it were a little more pronounced. Who is the person behind the flares? 8/10
Chaos Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 Both seem to contridict themsevles, color-wise. You go from deep red to a bright, very faint blue. From blackish to green. I don't like them, Sam I am. o.o;;; Seriously, they're ok, but there's always room for improvement.
Shinobi Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I see three and i like the noir and the last one, there pretty cool! although teh first i dont liek sorry, i dunno why, mabe not my style.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now