Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Looks like all of the older posters are still here,but a few are missing.
Guest Trotenks Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i remember you but... this should be in introduction. Any ways welcome back
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 i know i didnt see that there,sorry, anyway,yeah i remember you,faintly.
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]hi! yea....i think i remember you..... *thinks a bit* ah yes i remember now! guess what? i'm at school right now on a computer :P it sux....slow *** machine[/SIZE]
Lia Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]At school?Bah, i still got hoildays,Lol. [/B][/QUOTE] -.-' i know......**** you! no fair....
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Hey man. I think you might still remember you. I think they were two people with your name as is. I may be mistaken. Nontheless, welcome back.
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 TWO TIENS!! I am the only tien(as far i can remember)
BabyGirl Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=deeppink]If you were the guy who started out with the Krillen avatar...then I certainly remember you! Now every time I see a post by you it makes me think of this dude in my school who looks like Krillen...:laugh: Welcome back![/color]
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Yup,I hate that stupid krillin avatar,Im glad i got this one:D
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Hey dude! I remember u! *slaps Tien a high five* S'up bro?lol:D [/color]
Tien Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 Just seeing what u guys posted since being away.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now