Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]Your SMS sig is great, but you aren't allowed to have two images in your signature.

So I trust that you will choose one over the other. :)[/color]
Posted
Thats really good, did u make it or did James? He made mine and I love it!

o yeah get rid of the two images, i tried that once...It doesnt work. I'd go with the sms one
Posted
It's really good.

I saw my first Super Mario Sunshine commercial last night. It looks... How can I say this without hurting James' feelings? It looks odd.
Posted
Very cool. But as James said, 1 image only. I'd go with your current one cuz I already see about 10 Mario sigs around. stay original ;)
James - Can you have 2 images if they still equal the 400-whatever by 100 limits?
Posted
[color=indigo]Nicely done. :) Though I still haven't really seen anything about Super Mario Sunshine except here on this board. :whoops: I like it well enough though. :p

And No-Name, a way to "beat the system" is to have two images that match up to fit in the 500x100 limits, but they have to be the same image. For example, look at the attachment. Two pictures in one image. :p[/color]
Posted
Hey nice banner, but I'd keep your first one, with the sayian one. Its more original. A lot of other people have the shine get banners, but So did I. I saw my first Mario Gamecube game's commercial, and I have to agree. It does look odd. From what I have seen it looks like all you have to do is clean? I hate cleaning..... So I might not get this game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...