Alexander Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I drew these two pictures recently. The first is Omega X from Rockman Zero, and the Second is White Dragon Nall of the Boband George forums. Neither are really all that great, but still. [url]http://www.boomspeed.com/lordhyraken/XOmega.gif[/url] [url]http://www.boomspeed.com/lordhyraken/WhiteDragonNall.gif[/url]
Schrat Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Those pics arent that bad. I dont really like the expretion on Omega X's face but whatever, ur the artist!
Corey Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Your well on your way to becoming a capable drawer. I don't want to discourage you or anything, but I suggest that you take a online or classroom course on drawing faces. They look a little scrunched. 7/10 for #1 6/10 for #2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now