Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well as for the ending to Wrath of the Ninja, G.D. Ryoko apparently this movie was going to be turned into a small ova or tv series however the movie failed miserably in Japan. Because of that we are left with that ending which doesn't really answering most of the questions in the movie.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I haven't seen Wrath of the Ninja, but I have Ninja Scroll and I don't really like it. I don't particulary like the style of the genre of the anime. My parents watched it once and I don't know how they reacted to it. So yeah...[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...