Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]So I bought the CD. I think they are a pretty good band but not the best. The songs could've been more better. On the CD the only songs that really stood out as good to me were "Downfall" and "Hover". So what did you think?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]They are sellouts.... They have turned soft! The old 41 Down WERE the greatest band ever. If you knew how they were before, then you would know what the hell I am talking about. Download some older stuff - Hover (old version), Snowball, Shallow, peachfuzz, and Lonely Position of Neutral. Those songs are still the greatest. All these were out around 3 yrs ago.

They turned more punk, I guess. :(

- MG[/size][/color]
Posted
I like the way the play their music...tracks I particularly listen to on their latest CD are Falling Apart and Finally...most of their songs sound the same throughout with a slight sad emotion.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I like me.....But I like Jimmy Eat World more.

Yeah I saw TRUSTcompany on Much Music, so when I went to Florida, I went ot this music store, lookin' for their CD. But apparently it wasnt out yet, lol.
Posted
trust company is cool. and projekt_navi,why say you watch too much mtv then say hoobastank is better? Sounds like you watch too much mtv. Hoobastank have been promoted like a shameless incubus knock off. i like em but are way more mtv than trust company.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...