Utena_Tenjou Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 It's my first avator ^_^V I took the chibi picture I made for my brother, and yes, I know it's to big.
Muse Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Oh!!Neat!I really like the drawing,Evrn though I've never seen/Heard of that anime;) Its a really good drawing!I think when your a member,your avvy can be just a little bit bigger then when your a Newbie/Junior Member. P.SI decided I wouldnt take up space in the forum and just post my future Avvy here!:D
Juu Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Wow, both of you, your avi's are VERY Kawaii!!!! *huggles the avi's*[/color] [/size]
PiroMunkie Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=indigo].... ::doesn't care to open .bmp files:: To much hassle to download .bmp files. Would you have them if some other formats by any chance? Lol...[/color]
SS Vegeta Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo].... ::doesn't care to open .bmp files:: To much hassle to download .bmp files. Would you have them if some other formats by any chance? Lol...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I just made it a gif! :excited:
PiroMunkie Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=indigo]Ahh, I can see it now!!! The text is a bit hard to read, and to different of a color making it clash with the rest of the image. Personally, I think it could do just as nicely without the text. :whoops:[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now