GhostofSalvtore Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I will give a quote and the 1st person gives the name of the person that said it and the game that it was said in gets to post a quote and another has to answer, just a lil game to play if you want. "War is a video game"
Charles Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Hmm, this reminds me a lot of those "You say a word, I say a word threads." This will be closed for two reasons. Reason number one is that this forum is for discussing gaming. Otaku Adventures is the area in which you [I]play[/I] games. Seeing as how this is indeed a game, the thread is inappropriate for this section. The second reason, is that people will be able to answer in approximately one or two words, which breaks our rules regarding SPAM. With that said, and the wave of my hand, I say "Bad topic go bye bye."
Recommended Posts