Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Feel free to lock this thread up afterwards.

I saw Eva two years ago and recently my friend just brought into light something that I never thought of before.




*********************Spoiler************************


Who really killed Kaji? Some people said it was Misato but really there wasn't any proof of it. It was just implied. I thought it was one of Gendou's henchmen but now that I think of it....


**********************End**************************



So do you have any thoughts about this one?
Posted
I thought it was the Henchman peoples...... Misato was locked in that room the whole time, and then she got his message when she got home and knew he was dead by then. But she didn't kill him. O.o
Posted
I didn't really understand Eva that much, but between Misoto and the henchmen, I'm guessing that it were the henchmen.

Sephiroth knows Eva inside out...you should take his advice definitely. :)
Posted
lol well i dont know if Anyone can truly know the Eva series 'inside and out" :worried:

But no i would HIGHLY doubt that misato did it...Like was said before she was locked up...

And even if she wasnt id like to think id still be this confident that she wouldnt have done it ...
Posted
ok, im only gonna say this once, there are questions in evangelion that DO NOT HAVE ANSWERS. 2 of the most frequently asked questions are who killed kaji, and whose soul is inside eva unit 00? these questions do not have solid answers and are left to the speculation of fans. so its really anybody's guess

and misato was never locked up, so i dont know what you guys are talking about
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I don't see how anyone ever concluded that it was Misato that killed Kaji. Especially after the answering machine scene. You just knew that it wasn't her then. It was the henchmen. I believed that all along. I just hated the way everyone had to die....[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...