Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: The Aquabats SO FRICKIN RULE MAN!!!! Whooooooooooooooo!!!!

:cool:

That's right people, we know of the super-groups which bring it to the masses. It's the top of the top on the ska rock, yo.

o.O

Man, I need some sleep......
Posted
[FONT=arial]*dies* YAY! an Aquabats thread! look at the little man in my avatar! :D:D:D he's so awesome! I can't choose what my favorite song from them is, there's so many of 'em I like. I Fell Asleep On My Arm and Dear Spike and the Idiot Box song (forgot what it's called ^_^') are definitely some of my favorites though.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=indigo]I want to know how this topic got this far without someone mentioning [i]Super Rad[/i]. o.O That's a mystery to me, lol. It's so hard to find their CD's here.. which bothers me a lot. :twitch:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I want to know how this topic got this far without someone mentioning [i]Super Rad[/i]. o.O That's a mystery to me, lol. It's so hard to find their CD's here.. which bothers me a lot. :twitch:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]well, I had already said the quote "Fear the wrath of the SuperRad!" in some of my other posts on here before, didn't want to tire it out though, lol.

AUGH, I almost forgot the Magic Chicken song! that song is friggin' awesome!

Can you dig it? *[i]yeah![/i]*
We got the chicken! *[i]oh yeah![/i]*
Cut it up, cut it up, cut it up *woah, woah*
We got some chicken guts
In a chicken cup!

and then there's the cool Baker Song!

you want a cookie?![/FONT]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Whoohaa Super Rad rules. Dude I love the Aquabats, y'all just don't know. Any group of guys that are willing to play their shows in masks and capes are cool in my book.
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]Can you dig it? *[i]yeah![/i]*
We got the chicken! *[i]oh yeah![/i]*
Cut it up, cut it up, cut it up *woah, woah*
We got some chicken guts
In a chicken cup!
[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkred][B]Gah! I love that song. I heard it a few days back at a friends house! Heh, SuperRad and My Skateboard are pretty cool also! " I didn't want to go to no disco woah woah, I just wanted you to come over sit on my couch and hold me tight, but you went out with some dumb jock and left me alone with my skateboard tonight!" I can totally relate to that song......except for the girl going out with the jock part. ::Dies::[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renegade [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][B]Gah! I love that song. I heard it a few days back at a friends house! Heh, SuperRad and My Skateboard are pretty cool also! " I didn't want to go to no disco woah woah, I just wanted you to come over sit on my couch and hold me tight, but you went out with some dumb jock and left me alone with my skateboard tonight!" I can totally relate to that song......except for the girl going out with the jock part. ::Dies::[/B][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


My Skateboard is great! I love that song!
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Yeah the guy from Blink (Travis Barker) used to drum with the Aqua Bats. Thats why people started hating Blink after Scott left because they took the drummer from the Aqua Bats. It pisses me off too. Oh well I'll get back to listening older Aqua Bats now.[/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Gundam [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]Yeah the guy from Blink (Travis Barker) used to drum with the Aqua Bats. Thats why people started hating Blink after Scott left because they took the drummer from the Aqua Bats. It pisses me off too. Oh well I'll get back to listening older Aqua Bats now.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


yep, that's what happened. anyway, i got a new aquabats cd! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the aquabats vs. the floating eye of death. It's great!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1] No one mentioned Ugly Girl! :therock:
"Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair
I'm a relation to Frakensteins creation,
Your so ugly you disgust me"[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...