Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]These things are so cool! I get them for high school, but only freshman year. But it's sweet, you can have wireless internet, sweet games, and it blows a palm pilot away! But I'm pissed I don't get to keep it![/B]
Posted
Yes, I've had one for about a year now. Last week was a year exactly... I've been using it so often - but I've never gotten the Compact flash expansion pack yet, so I can't get a wireless modem. Unless of course I get the pcmcia expansion slot which is more versatile... Anyway, yah these things are great. If you want a good site that I've been gonig to since I had it, check out brighthand.com. They have very good, mature, discussion forums.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i got an e-machine
exactly like dell with the same stuff i wanted but a whole lot cheaper.
dell's top of the line $2500
e-machine top of the line(the one i have) a mere $1200 [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Wow!!:eek: :eek: Thatz cheap. And jes like a dell? amazing! Where did u get it?? I might get one...[/color]
Posted
exactly like dell
smaller in size
dvd/cd-rw combo drive 256 MB video 512 RAM packed into a small tower.
where did i get it u ask?????
the wiz
but comp usa, pc richards, n other comp stores might have this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...