Cloud_Strife Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [B]These things are so cool! I get them for high school, but only freshman year. But it's sweet, you can have wireless internet, sweet games, and it blows a palm pilot away! But I'm pissed I don't get to keep it![/B]
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] No, but I want 1, bad! They're d*** cool![/color]
masterfork Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Yes, I've had one for about a year now. Last week was a year exactly... I've been using it so often - but I've never gotten the Compact flash expansion pack yet, so I can't get a wireless modem. Unless of course I get the pcmcia expansion slot which is more versatile... Anyway, yah these things are great. If you want a good site that I've been gonig to since I had it, check out brighthand.com. They have very good, mature, discussion forums.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i got an e-machine exactly like dell with the same stuff i wanted but a whole lot cheaper. dell's top of the line $2500 e-machine top of the line(the one i have) a mere $1200
Matt.D Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i got an e-machine exactly like dell with the same stuff i wanted but a whole lot cheaper. dell's top of the line $2500 e-machine top of the line(the one i have) a mere $1200 [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Wow!!:eek: :eek: Thatz cheap. And jes like a dell? amazing! Where did u get it?? I might get one...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 exactly like dell smaller in size dvd/cd-rw combo drive 256 MB video 512 RAM packed into a small tower. where did i get it u ask????? the wiz but comp usa, pc richards, n other comp stores might have this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now