Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Rate my banners, I know they're no that good.

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/JimiHendrixBanner.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/AkiraToriyamaBanner.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/LimpBizkitBanner.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/GreenGoblinBanner.JPG[/img]
Posted
EDIT:

those a pretty cool. did you do the fonts yourself? The limp bizkit one is kind of hard to read though, u might want to change it a little. Not the greatest, but not that bad.
Posted
EDIT: cool thanks. i didn't do the fonts. I took pictures from different resources and pasted and cut and painted and everything else. I'm post more here with fonts I made and let everyone rate 'em.
Posted
I can't save in GIF unless you want a MORE crappy version of the images.


--------------


ok I was experimenting with some program that let me fade pictures. just let me know what you think.

[IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/Memories.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/GokouBanner.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=indigo]The only one I like is the Green Goblin one. It seems to look the best. Though it could have used a background of some sort instead of just plain white... maybe.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]The only one I like is the Green Goblin one. It seems to look the best. Though it could have used a background of some sort instead of just plain white... maybe.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


here ya go how's this;

[IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/GreenGoblinBannerWbg.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...