Nomad Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Rate my banners, I know they're no that good. [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/JimiHendrixBanner.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/AkiraToriyamaBanner.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/LimpBizkitBanner.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/jaeger/GreenGoblinBanner.JPG[/img]
Nomad Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 ok I switched them to BoomSpeed.com, go back and check
No-Name Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 EDIT: those a pretty cool. did you do the fonts yourself? The limp bizkit one is kind of hard to read though, u might want to change it a little. Not the greatest, but not that bad.
Nomad Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 EDIT: cool thanks. i didn't do the fonts. I took pictures from different resources and pasted and cut and painted and everything else. I'm post more here with fonts I made and let everyone rate 'em.
Chaos Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Way too messy. Don't asy as a JPG. Save as CompuServe GIF. Honestly, I don't like any of them...
Nomad Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 I can't save in GIF unless you want a MORE crappy version of the images. -------------- ok I was experimenting with some program that let me fade pictures. just let me know what you think. [IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/Memories.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/GokouBanner.jpg[/IMG]
PiroMunkie Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [color=indigo]The only one I like is the Green Goblin one. It seems to look the best. Though it could have used a background of some sort instead of just plain white... maybe.[/color]
Nomad Posted August 10, 2002 Author Posted August 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]The only one I like is the Green Goblin one. It seems to look the best. Though it could have used a background of some sort instead of just plain white... maybe.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] here ya go how's this; [IMG]http://mybanners.250free.com/GreenGoblinBannerWbg.jpg[/IMG]
Shinobi Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 I like The Jimi one and The 2nd Green Goblin one, The rest are, meh! The Akira one is okay, i geuss.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now