Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue]Well, there aren't that many really. The only things that I can think of off-hand are the introdution of the Battle Tower on Route 40, I believe and a radio game called Beuna's Password. And of course the Unown sub-plot. That's about it. And the fact that you can choose to play a boy or girl trainer.[/color]
Posted
battletower, that lady in cinawood(sp) that tells you bout your pokemon, something with that egg you get at the day care. you can catch both lugia and ho-oh....er...,you can play with a girl or a boy
Posted
[color=blue]There aren't any new Pokémon or items that don't also appear in Gold and Silver. The only things that are different are the things Amber_star and I told you about.

Edit: Yes, you could also get an egg in the last two versions from Mr. Pokémon. Like I said, there aren't any new Pokémon in Crystal that haven't appeared in Gold and Silver.[/color]
Posted
OOOO ok, lol, sorry, im a little slow. I think its awesome that i got to pick if i was a boy/girl. I always hated naming the guy on there Sara, lol
Posted
lol cool. I got blue, then yellow, then Gold and now Crystal. So i think its awesome having a girl....but it will be wierd when i go play the other versions not having one.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...