Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 But I just got the Crystal games...can anyone tell me the major differences between it and Gold/Silver??
Kei Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=blue]Well, there aren't that many really. The only things that I can think of off-hand are the introdution of the Battle Tower on Route 40, I believe and a radio game called Beuna's Password. And of course the Unown sub-plot. That's about it. And the fact that you can choose to play a boy or girl trainer.[/color]
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 battletower, that lady in cinawood(sp) that tells you bout your pokemon, something with that egg you get at the day care. you can catch both lugia and ho-oh....er...,you can play with a girl or a boy
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 I heard you can actually catch Celebi in this version...is this true?
Kei Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=blue]No, it's not. The only way to catch Celebi is by using a Gameshark.[/color]
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 no only in the japanese one. to get celibi you need to use a cheat or get it from some offical person
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 o ok, thanx. can u catch any new pokemon? or are there new items?
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 i don't know bout the pokemon or the items, but you can get an egg at the day care that's a baby pokemon.
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 you couldnt get an egg in the last version???
Kei Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=blue]There aren't any new Pokémon or items that don't also appear in Gold and Silver. The only things that are different are the things Amber_star and I told you about. Edit: Yes, you could also get an egg in the last two versions from Mr. Pokémon. Like I said, there aren't any new Pokémon in Crystal that haven't appeared in Gold and Silver.[/color]
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 you get togipi in gold/silver but in crystal the ppl at the day care give you an egg too.
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 OOOO ok, lol, sorry, im a little slow. I think its awesome that i got to pick if i was a boy/girl. I always hated naming the guy on there Sara, lol
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 crystal was the first one i got then i got yellow and it was SO weird playing with a guy. i calleed him Jade *snickers*
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 lol cool. I got blue, then yellow, then Gold and now Crystal. So i think its awesome having a girl....but it will be wierd when i go play the other versions not having one.
Amber_star Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 my brother has gold and my sister has silver but i play with them alot.
Dibi2004 Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 thats cool :) My whole family and all of my friends think i am insane for liking them, but i just cant help it! I LOVE POKEMON!
Kei Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=blue]If you've got all the info you need, I'm closing this.[/color]
Recommended Posts