Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Goin on a Cruise.....


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin
Posted
Wow, I can't beleive I'm finally back....(I got banned a while back for some reason).
Anyway, back to the subject.
My dad has been wanting to go on a cruise for a while and (hopefully) he's booking our cruise sometime this week. We're going on the Carnival ship down to the Caberrian......and hopefully I won't be stuck with some old folks on that ship or trapped with my parents at the buffet and casino. My parents are SO overprotective of me and I KNOW there'll be Teen stuff that I really want to go to...but my dad thinks I'm gonna jump off the ship or something or get drunk....and he espically dosen't want me hanging out with guys that I meet on the ship....which means I'm gonna proably be misreable. Sounds like fun, huh?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...