Ash7 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 ----Crystal---- How do you get in the dragons den???? the guy said I can't enter:(
Ash7 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 Buuuuuuut It says Clairs in the Dragons Den....
sia Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ooooooooo i know y talk to the old man and he will move to the side only if you have all the badges so far including clair's
Nerdsy Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 You have to beat the Radio Towers Rockets before Clair will come out of the Den...
Stacy_Tramer Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Wait, I didn't have to do that.. Or did I? Ok, now I'm confused. I can't remember ever finding the radio tower! Or wait, that was in gold! *dies of confusion and frustration*
Stacy_Tramer Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Ok, wait.. After beating the pokemon league and all that in Gold, you go back to the old map, but I can't find the radio tower that is there! Does anyone know where it is? Or a website that could help me?
Yoda Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 The Radio Tower is in GoldenRod, and you may only entered the dragons den after to beat the rockets there and have done the 8th gym!
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Kanto's Radio Tower is in [B]Lavender Town[/B] . ______________________ Satoshi_Tajiri :smirk: The people's game designer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now