coolkam007 Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Ah, I'v been fidling with it for a couple days.. tweeking and adding.. and removing.. and adding more.. anyways, I was wondering what your opinion on it is, and where i should go with it.. Warning: Large Battleship Aproaching Warning: Large Battleship Aproaching .. X'D sorry.. um.. it was originally set for a 1024x768 format, but i had to shrink it to *640x480, and i had to turn quality down alot.. so fair with me.. you might need to use your imagination ^_^ 8edit: .. i wonder why the attch isn't working.. .. i might need to make it smaller... *tries* edit2: ah garbage, i think i need to upload it.. *tries* [url]http://strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/coolkam008/fullsize/reiv113.jpg[/url] too bad its too small to notice some of the effects.... .. -__-
Semjaza Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 I think overall it's excellent. The black area that takes up most of the wallpaper looks great. Personally, the only thing I don't like is the sudden invert near the right side. It just throws everything off for me. I'd guess that's a matter of preference though. Nice job.
No-Name Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 very cool. It's good to see you making gfx again. I agree that the invert throws things off a bit. Maybe fill that area with a solid color and put it at a low opacity (40% or something). I think that would look much better.
The One Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 [B]Fantastic, truly amazing, I like the use of transparency in it, and the invert strip on the right hand side, looks very professional. Well done, excellent work, 9/10.[/B]
Shinobi Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Just as everyone else has said. It honestly ROXORS! Well done mate. Very quality! (sorry Glasgow Banter) Translation: Very Quality/Mental = Very Cool!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now