Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]It has a good look to it, but the feeling really isn't there. Faye never really had too much interaction with Vicious so her presence in the banner doesn't really make sense. So the design is pretty good, but it could have been better to convey the feeling and message of it.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]*jumps up and down*
KEWL!!!! [i]Kewl!!![/i]

Great job, I looove it!! Alot better than what I can do.

but.... it would look better in black and white... ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
No bad... Not bad at all... I would like to know why Faye is in it though. Is it because she tried to stop Spike from going to kill Vicious before the final time? (From when Spike said that quote...) Nice over all job...
Posted
Beats the hell outta me why Faye's there lol. She was holding a gun so I just put her there :D;; Plus I didn't think two pictures of Spike on either side woulda looked any good.....although if anybody has a good pic of Spike's girlfriend (I forget her name) >_<;; I think that'd work fine.

Um black and white is ok, but the green was kinda a nightvision effect >>;
Posted
To easy to make. I mean take my sig, do you know how to do it? I mean if you claim to know how, prove it, and contact me on AIM to tell me! I'm just saying that the blackbackgroud makes me pull away from it. And my opinion does matter, I am held by many as the best gfx artist at otaku.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shift [/i]
[B]To easy to make. I mean take my sig, do you know how to do it? I mean if you claim to know how, prove it, and contact me on AIM to tell me! I'm just saying that the blackbackgroud makes me pull away from it. And my opinion does matter, I am held by many as the best gfx artist at otaku..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh....o...kay....o_O;; I never claimed to know how you did your sig.....and I never said you opinion didn't matter.....:therock:
Posted
Lol, that's just me rating peopl [/serious]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...