Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well i happen to Love G-Gundam! I love God Gundam and Shining Gundam. Oh what the hell! I LIKE ALL OF THE GUNDAMS ON G-GUNDAM!!! Plus i like the other gundam series.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Yeah, there's somehting strangely likable about the G Gundam cockpits... for some reason I find them strange though... don't know why.
Posted
yea i would have to agree, they rock.
and from a logical side of things. i think they make the most sense because i just cant really see the controlls of a traditional airplane style cockpit being capable of controlling a gundam.
i still think the other gundam cockpits are cool, but g gundam puts a better system into use.
Posted
personally, i like the new SEED cockpits the best, but the G-Gundam cockpits are cool. The only thing i dont like about them is the little transmittor thingies, they just look funny. And I agree that the G-Gundam cockpits seem the most capable of controling the gundams except for vulcans, how would you use those?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuruBlu [/i]
[B]personally, i like the new SEED cockpits the best, but the G-Gundam cockpits are cool. The only thing i dont like about them is the little transmittor thingies, they just look funny. And I agree that the G-Gundam cockpits seem the most capable of controling the gundams except for vulcans, how would you use those? [/B][/QUOTE]


i've always wondered about that...
Posted
The G Gundam cockpit is a nice idea they came up with. Like others said, it seems more probable that machinery like Gundams should be controlled through this way and not the tradional system used in the other Gundam series like Gundam Wing. Since Wing came out after G Gundam, I don't get why this cockpit style didnt carry over to it. It's a good idea they came up with.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I think the whole cockpit system is unrealistic and is one of the drawbacks for G-Gundam. It takes away the actual skill of a pilot when reaction time from the controls is totally wiped out, and the fact that you can control projectile weapons with your mind is something too unrealistic.
Posted
I think the cockpit looks pretty cool, but the suits the pilots wear make them look like they're in the Rubber Robo Gang from Medabots. But I think it's cool because if the gundam gets tied up, the pilot feels like they're tied up, so it's kinda like you're in a real fight.
Posted
i will have to side with somebody else on one thing about the cockpits... projectile weapons.

they should have made a digital hologram H.U.D. for controll of missiles and guns that arent in the hand.

that would be my only gripe.

otherwise, these are the best style of cockpits for a gundam.
theres just no other way to simulate the controls of a human formed robot.
a stand cockpit and control system just arent enough.
although, i do love the cockpits in all of the gundam series.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]...control projectile weapons with your mind..[/B][/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, there are microphones inside the MTS, so they say the name of the weapon to fire it. It's not with the mind.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Last time I checked, there are microphones inside the MTS, so they say the name of the weapon to fire it. It's not with the mind. [/B][/QUOTE]


thanks for clearing that up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...