Trunks02 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [URL]http://www.geocities.com/franssj/index.html[/URL] im future trunks and i post as trunks the swordsman
Matt.D Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]ok man ill check it out later [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yup, I will too, cuz right now, I gotta get to 500 posts.[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]so close matt sooooooooo close [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Ooooooo I know....I can do it....9 more posts....I....Cannn....do it!!![/color]
Warlock Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Ooooooo I know....I can do it....9 more posts....I....Cannn....do it!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Almost there!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now