OtakuBoards

Umm....where are most of the threads?

Talon

[color=teal]What in the world happened to all of the threads? I mean, Siege of the Necromancer, A ton of spars and other RPGs like Resident Evil, and a ton of my poems are gone. I'm sure other people are equally perplexed as me. Maybe they're on their way, but i don't know. I hope they are on still, just currently unavailable. Can somebody tell me what happened, though?[/color]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, the boards have been down for so long that the default forum display will cancel out a lot of what you see (as most threads would be older than 30 days).

So, I recommend that everyone set their software on "from the beginning"...so that way, you can see everything from Version 3 all the way up to Version 6. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]So, I recommend that everyone set their software on "from the beginning"...so that way, you can see everything from Version 3 all the way up to Version 6. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Except of course, for the ones that have been randomly deleted, and simply cannot be found...