Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Umm....where are most of the threads?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]What in the world happened to all of the threads? I mean, Siege of the Necromancer, A ton of spars and other RPGs like Resident Evil, and a ton of my poems are gone. I'm sure other people are equally perplexed as me. Maybe they're on their way, but i don't know. I hope they are on still, just currently unavailable. Can somebody tell me what happened, though?[/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]Then I didn't need to create a new Star Wars thread. :( ..........shhhh... don't tell anyone....[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Yeah, the boards have been down for so long that the default forum display will cancel out a lot of what you see (as most threads would be older than 30 days).

So, I recommend that everyone set their software on "from the beginning"...so that way, you can see everything from Version 3 all the way up to Version 6. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]So, I recommend that everyone set their software on "from the beginning"...so that way, you can see everything from Version 3 all the way up to Version 6. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Except of course, for the ones that have been randomly deleted, and simply cannot be found...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...