Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Here are a few of my favorites, if you have another just post it in the topic...  

  1. 1. Here are a few of my favorites, if you have another just post it in the topic...

    • Fan-Subbed/Original Japanese DB/Z/GT
      5
    • Flame of Recca
      0
    • Neon Genesis Evangelion
      2
    • Cowboy Bebop
      0
    • MS Gundam
      1
    • Ghost In The Shell
      0
    • Bubblegum Crisis
      1
    • Blue Gender
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Personally, I like Flame of Recca. But you it gets right down to it I'm pulling for fan-subbed DB/Z/GT. Not the dubbed. Whats yours?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
dbz is my all time fav one!
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I can make a list of my top 10, in NO order:

1) Flame of Recca
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) Neon Genesis Evangelion
4) Gatekeepers
5) Inu Yasha
6) Trigun
7) Excel Saga
8) Macross 7
9) Houshin Engi
10) Serial Experiments Lain

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]NGE,But i also like Mobile Suit Gundam.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You've actually seen NGE, eh?

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I can make a list of my top 10, in NO order:

1) Flame of Recca
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) Neon Genesis Evangelion
4) Gatekeepers
5) Inu Yasha
6) Trigun
7) Excel Saga
8) Macross 7
9) Houshin Engi
10) Serial Experiments Lain

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
ah **** I can't believe I left Trigun out of the poll. I was thinking of it but apparently I wasn't thinking very well...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...