KAMAKAZI Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Personally, I like Flame of Recca. But you it gets right down to it I'm pulling for fan-subbed DB/Z/GT. Not the dubbed. Whats yours? [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]NGE,But i also like Mobile Suit Gundam.[/COLOR]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 yeah.. I like NGE but I haven't seen the entire thing... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I can make a list of my top 10, in NO order: 1) Flame of Recca 2) Cowboy Bebop 3) Neon Genesis Evangelion 4) Gatekeepers 5) Inu Yasha 6) Trigun 7) Excel Saga 8) Macross 7 9) Houshin Engi 10) Serial Experiments Lain Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]NGE,But i also like Mobile Suit Gundam.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You've actually seen NGE, eh? Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I can make a list of my top 10, in NO order: 1) Flame of Recca 2) Cowboy Bebop 3) Neon Genesis Evangelion 4) Gatekeepers 5) Inu Yasha 6) Trigun 7) Excel Saga 8) Macross 7 9) Houshin Engi 10) Serial Experiments Lain Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] ah **** I can't believe I left Trigun out of the poll. I was thinking of it but apparently I wasn't thinking very well... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Matt.D Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [color=rainbow]I would have to say Gundam, cuz it's the only anime out of those choices that I watch.[/color]
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 i've heard of some of those but have only seen db/z/gt and ms gundam
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 What about Cardcaptors, Digimon, or Sailor Moon. *Frown* :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now