Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now, everyone knows that a Forum Update would'nt be complete without a quiz from me, no?
----------------------
1) How old is Pan at the beggining of DBGT?

2) What is Brolli's Power Level at the age of 5?

3) What are the first words to come out of Vegetto's mouth?

4) Exactly how is Bebi killed?

5) What older character did one of RoboFreiza's henchmen look like?
----------------------
Good luck, and Welcome everybody...To Version 6! :)
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Good to know that we can always look forward to your quizes Cruizr. ;) Nice banner, by the way.

1) 8?

2) 10,000?

3) All right! (dub)

4) 10x Kamehameha

5) Dr. Breif?

Phew, I am rusty. Did all of my DBZ knowledge turn Bebop?! ::sweats heavily::[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]*sigh* I have absolutely [i]no[/i] knowladge of GT....

um...er..

1) 12!!!! um.. 7!?!

2)

3)

4)

5)

^. ^'[/color] [/size]
Posted
I'm going to take a few wild guesses...

1) 14
2) 100,000
3) I don't know, but I bet it was an exclaimation!
4) I don't know, but I bet a Saiya-Jin was involved
5) Makes you wonder why I even attempt it, doesn't it?
Posted
I'm just going to guess. I have no clue what so ever. Hope I get at least 1 right. lol

1.14
2.16,000
3.All right! (dubbed version)
4.the Genki Dama (spirit bomb)
5.Gohan.
Posted
[color=indigo][b]1.[/b] 14

[b]2.[/b] 10,000

[b]3.[/b] Something in Japanese, lol. Nah, according to the sub I just watched he says "Okay!"

[b]4.[/b] As Bebi, now outside Vegeta's body, attempts to escape the Earth in a ship, Kakarot fires a 10x Kamehameha that pushes Bebi's ship into the sun.

[b]5.[/b] I want to say Jeice of the Ginyu force.. I'm not sure, but I think that might be right. I can't seem to get a good look at any of these henchman.[/color]
Posted
We have a near perfect!

PiroMunkie: 4/5

Good Job!
-----------------
Points so Far:

PiroMunkie: 4 Points

Solid Snake: 2 Points

Ykonis: 2 Points

Endymon: 1 Point

Juuthena: 0 Points
Posted
1) 14

2) 10,000

3) Alright!

4) Goku 10x Kamehamehas his ship right into the sun...(ouch)

5)What is this supposed to meen? Ummmmm.......YOu meen the one who said....."Well kid, I think its about time for you to say good bye!", and then fires at Trunks and then deflects the 3 blasts?He looked like a Big Mutated Frog with big Lips.
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][B]1.[/B] 14
[B]2.[/B] 10,000
[B]3.[/B] Yosha! Is how it sounded, but Okay! is what he really says.
[B]4.[/B] Goku fires a 10x Kamehamaha at his ship sending it into the sun.
[B]5.[/B] Just watched the video. It is Jeice.
I don't know what PiroMunkie missed, because I got all the same answers. Well guess I just have to wait to find out.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]I know what I missed. :whoops: and I've been unable to find the answer so far. I can tell you right now you have the same score as me (obviously, since our answers are almost identical, lol).

I won't say which one you missed though ::rolls around::[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...