Sui Generis Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I'd say that I relate mostly too... Magic: Magic Hats: Sites can be decieving.... or Not sure what its called, the mirror that cuts life points in half. Monster: Ryu-Ran: Again sites can be decieving....looks helpess in the little shell but isn't...
Solo Tremaine Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I don't know. I've not seen enough of Yu-Gi-Oh to properly decide. Most likely... Celtic Guardian. I like swords and swooshy cloaks and I'm good and loyal... but not that powerful.
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 If you ask me I relate to Blue-eye's ultimate dragon. And if I had to relate to a humon, it would be kaiba.
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 If you ask me I relate to Blue-eye's ultimate dragon. And if I had to relate to a humon, it would be kaiba.
egyptgirl Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 I'm simply a Dark Magician Girl kind of person.
egyptgirl Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 By the way, I'm open for E-mail at [email]egyptgirl@campclams.com[/email] Yah like?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now