OtakuBoards

how many of you are ugly or pretty? or in between..

Will2x

since ive seen alot your pics i now know alot of yall are ugly as hell. so you cant lie. but i want a honest reply are you ugly or good luckin?

me, im not bad not too good, jus a lil bit in the middle.

i can tell peeps who dont reply to this topic chances are they be ugly.

thank you beutiful people for replying to this lovely topic. im in a better mood now.

no maby the peeps who didnt reply are too ugly and dont wanna say anything. most likely the peeps who have shown there pic, they cant lie now L o L. and no im not saying all of them were ugmos jus the most.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Hmmm... I feel for all yo ugly people, 'coz - quite frankly - I'm a F*cking babe... :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

and all this time i thought you was a dude, i felt you was female inside though... but i sorta felt you was quite the *gay* one..

*gay- check the sig.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

and all this time i thought you was a dude, i felt you was female inside though... but i sorta felt you was quite the *gay* one..

*gay- check the sig. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're taking a shot at my sexual preferences... I swear...

You have such an optimistic opinion of everything.... it's amazing how cheerful and happy you are in ever bullshi? post you make.... I'm glad we have people that help boost everyone's self-esteem, like you Will.... you certainly are one of a kind....

Now, aside from sarcasm... If people were strong enough in their mind they wouldn't care what they look like.... and they wouldn't care what others look like.... they would judge from personality and intelligence, cause those are what get you somewhere in life....

Guest firemac
It really depends on what people think about you, not everyone will say someone is ugly, you know that right, I have heard some girls say I'm cute, but I have to disagree with them, because I think I am ugly, and I still have no idea why they call me cute still, I will never understand females

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You have such an optimistic opinion of everything.... it's amazing how cheerful and happy you are in ever bullshi? post you make.... I'm glad we have people that help boost everyone's self-esteem, like you Will.... you certainly are one of a kind....

Now, aside from sarcasm... If people were strong enough in their mind they wouldn't care what they look like.... and they wouldn't care what others look like.... they would judge from personality and intelligence, cause those are what get you somewhere in life.... [/B][/QUOTE]

if you would get to the real world now. looks are everything, ask a girl here if they would date an extremly ugly guy they would say no. so looks do matter. i dont fall for that bs like its what counts inside but that doesnt go as far as it sounds. if you look really ugly your chances are so bright but if your hot you got any close to any girl. its like having a key to a door.

but as far as people think of themselves then sure, lie to yourself. if you know your ugly but think your cute thats still ugly. no point in lying to yourself...

firemac, congrats your not lying to yourself. you say your ugly cause you are ugly. same with nman. hes ugly.

you know when girls tell you your cute there not always being truthfull, sometimes they jus say that so u wont feel bad....or out of desperation.

i know how the real world works and bottom line is looks DO matter.

Being a retarded, brutally honest asshole will get you nowhere in LIFE, Will2x. I'd think if you actually knew what it was like you wouldn't be so stupid.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Being a retarded, brutally honest asshole will get you nowhere in LIFE, Will2x. I'd think if you actually knew what it was like you wouldn't be so stupid. [/B][/QUOTE

i didnt say it did, and who you callin stupid, stupid.

EDIT: you know if your retarded or asshole (if thats even a real word) does get you somewhere, infact it gets you lots of places. if you thought about it youd relize that.

[B]EDIT: you know if your retarded or asshole (if thats even a real word) does get you somewhere, infact it gets you lots of places. if you thought about it youd relize that. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's actually a good point; the **** government will probably support you all through life because you can't do it yourself.

Of course, any normal, decent human being might be a little discouraged with themself when they realize they have nothing to show for their whole life. But that doesn't really apply to you.

[B]

if you would get to the real world now. looks are everything, ask a girl here if they would date an extremly ugly guy they would say no. so looks do matter. i dont fall for that bs like its what counts inside but that doesnt go as far as it sounds. if you look really ugly your chances are so bright but if your hot you got any close to any girl. its like having a key to a door.

but as far as people think of themselves then sure, lie to yourself. if you know your ugly but think your cute thats still ugly. no point in lying to yourself...

firemac, congrats your not lying to yourself. you say your ugly cause you are ugly. same with nman. hes ugly.

you know when girls tell you your cute there not always being truthfull, sometimes they jus say that so u wont feel bad....or out of desperation.

i know how the real world works and bottom line is looks DO matter. [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA yet again, Will your stupidity is shown when you open your mouth....

You're what, 14 years old... you don't know shi? about life... you live with bad parents (I'm gonne guess a single mom due to your attitude toward other people) who obviously don't know how to raise children. So you sulk in your stupidity and your "belief" on life... I'm not ugly... I don't lie to myself and call myself ugly... I've had many girlfriends before... according to your "philosophy" I should have zero girlfriends... but your philosophy is based off of stupidity, therefor it's irrational and utmost rediculous..... But I'm sure you can't understand that being the fact I'm speaking intelligently, one thing you lack the ability to do.

You may think you rule the world, well whatever dude... I rule you here and everywhere cause intelligence is power, and since you have the intelligence of an empty mayonaise jar, pretty much anyone can rule over you.... Nothing you post makes you look any smarter than before, so why do you try to act like you know what you are talking about... You are arrogant, ignorant, prejudice, and an overall idiot.... you are what makes this country a shi? hole to live in...

And yet again, all of the above posts by Will, go again to proove my point: that the only thing stupid people are good at is making themselves look more stupid... CONGRATS WILL! You are the prime example!

Now that you've made a stupid fool of yourself, and the fact no one cares about your worthless topics besides me, and the others who just like to exploit your ignorance, this topic is hereby closed.....