Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone heard abou the game called Robotic Alchemic Drive (a.k.a. R.A.D.)? I've played the demo and i've got to say i'm impressed with the graphics and all but the camra and getting the controls down can be murder! But all and all i think it is a good game.
Posted
I was going to get a OPM just for that demo lol. RAD is one of my most wanted games, the concept behind seems really cool. I can't imagine what a pain it is to have your character remote control a robot from a distance without getting killed though hehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...