Zodiac Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 Hey guys, I just have 3 questions about Shin Akuma in the Street Fighter Alpha series (and others but I know him of the Alpha's) 1. What does the Sign mean on his back? 2. What does "Sjoosh" mean? :bluesweat 3. Maybe a weird question but as you may asume im a fan of Shin Akuma, does anyone know a good site where I can get Shin Akuma pictures, standalone, not together if that could be, I already have those :p Thnx in advance Zodiac
Sephiroth Posted September 16, 2002 Posted September 16, 2002 The only question I am able to answer is the first one The sign is japanese for "big" or "great", it resembles a human showing his might with hands and legs outstretched
Zodiac Posted September 16, 2002 Author Posted September 16, 2002 Ah thnx, Well he IS great :p. Maybe Sjoooosh means like Shut up or im gonna whoop your ***? :p. Anyone else know the other two questions? :)
Super Goten Posted September 17, 2002 Posted September 17, 2002 I only seen the first street fighter alpha and it was really superb. But i would much rather street fighter 2 because of the classic fighting scenes.
Zodiac Posted September 18, 2002 Author Posted September 18, 2002 Nah, I like Street Fighter Alpha 3 more, the Super Moves are more detailed and that kinda stuff, in the "old" Street Fighters when they are hit and K.O.'ed they fall like 3 meters in the sky with the scream: uhwa uhwa uhwa uhwa, thats annoying :p. But hey if thats your choice ;). You should try it anyway :). That game just r0x0rs :D. Shin Akuma is tha bomb :cool: But it's just that im looking for Pictures of Shin Akuma.
Rancid Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [URL=http://gamegen.com]www.gamegen.com[/URL] [SIZE=1]Go to characters and go to Akuma, they got a huge selection of pictures that you might want.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Like Seph said, it means big or great.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]And Sjoosh I have no clue whatsoever.[/SIZE]
G/S/B Master Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 SFA3 is a good game.I need a stratagy to beat Psycho bison in world tour.Fight over 1 akumas is crazy.
Zodiac Posted September 21, 2002 Author Posted September 21, 2002 Wow :eek: Thnx Wing Gundam damn, those pix are just the ones i wanted, i almost ripped the whole site off :p (Just kiddin':p) Thnx Guys for the advices, and about the Sjoosh thing, we'll keep it at "Shut up or i'm gonna whoop your *****" (oops i said a bad word :blush:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now