Rain Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MathGuy2[/i] [B]I seriously doubt the accuracy of these tests that hawk "intelligence profiles" - they might inflate your score so you feel that you are smart, and should buy their product to see how smart you are (not).[/B][/QUOTE] That is so true. Out of all the people I know who have taken the Emode IQ test, no one has a score below 120. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MathGuy2[/i] [B]I've always suspected true anime/video-game enthusiasts and Internet users were smarter than the general population.[/B][/QUOTE] You know, I was just thinking that the other day. I'm in an academic extension class at my school, and there is more (true) anime fans in that class than in the other classes all together.
PiroMunkie Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 [color=indigo]I took the first one... it says I'm "gifted", lol.[/color]
zidane11 Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 I'm a genius, thats right. Plain and simple. Although I tend not to show it because people don't like smart people at my school.
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]i don't believe in IQ tests. there's no way mine is accurate.[/COLOR]
Nimrod Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 These tests are stupid. I based my vote on the WKCE I had almost 2 years ago. I scored better than at least 90% of the students in the same grade as me, in the state of Wisconsin. And since everybody in Wisconsin is retarded, I'm only a little less retarded than everybody else. So I chose that I am retarded
zidane11 Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i] [B]These tests are stupid. I based my vote on the WKCE I had almost 2 years ago. I scored better than at least 90% of the students in the same grade as me, in the state of Wisconsin. And since everybody in Wisconsin is retarded, I'm only a little less retarded than everybody else. So I chose that I am retarded [/B][/QUOTE] Welcome to the retard club!!! j/k. I hate the test. All my friends think that I'm an einstein when they compared theirs to mine. I probaly am any ways. Retards forever!:cross:
Nerdsy Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I got a 120, which I believe is the lowest anyone has gotten. I stick by my vote, though. I'm a tad slow.[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]a bunch of people here took the test, none got average, doesn't that tell you something??? *cough* self-esteem *cough* i scored 189 on one, which is almost impossible, 139 on another, which is really different and on another i did at school, i got 157, obviously not accurate. I refuse to waste anymore of my time on this nonsence, lol [/COLOR]
Bunni_Chan Posted September 25, 2002 Posted September 25, 2002 Ya' know Einstein failed math... I didn't time myself but I got a 159, woohoo I'm smart! I said i was average. But I don't think you can really tell intelligence by a test either, I mean what if a person who couldn't read english took it and scored like a five. Would that make them dumb? Ok bad example but, if you guess at some answers and happen to get really lucky, you could get a great score and still be an idiot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now