Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=orangered]The Story:

"Allright, beings. For some of you, I'm your final hurtle. For others, the first step down a road of mysery and dishwashing! Now, as you all know, the Rebellion is fairly new, and we need more...HEY! You, in the back! Curly hair! Be quiet, or I'll eject you from this porgram right now!

Now, where was I...Oh, right. The Rebellion needs more pilots, and Some of you may just have the guts to do it. Many of you have joined up becuase of our victory againts the Death Star, but that's just a small abttle in the war. Others defected from the Empire. But we don't care. The Rebellion needs you. So, off to those squadron recruitment officers, and get cracking, dammit!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]Allright, here's the long and short of it. My new X-Wing RPG won't be about Rogue Squadron, it'll be about Red Squadron, and will begin right after the destruction of the first Death Star, when the Rebellion is just gaining steam. Here's what you'll need to join up:

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Wing #[/b]:try to remember this, mmkay?

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Ship of choice:[/b]X-Wing, A-Wing or the Y-Wing.

[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Name: Kai Shek

Age: 25

Species: Human

Wing #: 4

Weapons:Lightsabre(never finished training :D) blaster

Ship: A-Wing


Count me in!
Posted
[B]Name:[/B] Craig

[B]Age:[/B] 20

[B]Species:[/B] Correlian human

[B]Wing #:[/B] 5 (that would make me two flight leader right?)

[B]Weapons:[/B] Twin Dallorian blaster pistols, wehich he loves. (basically just like Jango's blasters.)

[B]Ship of choice:[/B] A wing.
Posted
[COLOR=green]So this is yet another of Majora's fighter squadron RPG's. I have been in all of them, and even though they flopped, I enjoyed them greatly.

Third times the charm!

Name: Abob Ttef

Age: 17

Species: Chiss

Wing #: 2

Weapon(s): Custom Made sniper rifle (picture attached)

Ship of choice: X-wing[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Thanx for that little vote of confidence, there, Boba...I hope 3rd time [i]is[/i] the charm.

[b]Name:[/b]Marth Rigfiled.

[b]Age:[/b]19

[b]Species:[/b]Human

[b]Wing #:[/b]7

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]Blastech Laser pistol

[b]Ship:[/b][img]http://www.digital-digest.com/x-wing.jpg[/img][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...