Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
when does the new shows start? IT's been months since i saw one i hadn't seen before. I think Buu's dog got shot or crushed or somethin like that in the last epp. I just wanted to know when they're going to start up again. Withdrawal symptoms :( lol
Posted
I know how you feel. They stopped showing new episodes here (Australia) in June. You guys saw much further than we did. But anyway, I haven't heard anything about new episodes. The repeats are really pissing me off:flaming:
Posted
damn, a whole year? thats crap. i hope i dont have to wait a year. They were supposed ot have them ready for the start of the month. Oh well, i guess i'll have to keep checkin
Posted
[color=red]Yeah, it was pretty sad. After "Final Atonement", they aired everything from the Other World Tournament to Atonement three or four times...then started from the beginning of DBZ![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]Hey, stop complaining. Over here things stopped at "Final Atonement" for about a year. We just got new ones this week!

--J.C.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]ONE YEAR?! Yeah, knowing FUNI (not that I know them personally) they'll make us wait for a year too. Cheap bastards. Oops, sorry! I didn't say that:p[/size][/color]
Posted
I just saw an advert for new DBZ eps, they will be showing on a new Channel called CNX, atleast in the UK. Maybe I will finally get to see Vegetto.
Posted
[COLOR=teal]I've seen the adverts aswell. I'm guessing CNX stands for cartoon network extreme, and it's gonna be the closest thing us British get to an anime channel[/COLOR]
Posted
[b]Just been informed CNX is a digital channel, which really sucks as I have analogue.. *wipes tears*

I'm guessing that CN will show the episodes on Saturdays and Sundays along with the other animes that CN shows normally, so I (along with others) will have to wait... [/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...