Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
One day I was bored and 7 years old, so I wrote this poem:

There once was a man I knew
Who lived in Kakamendo
He had a strange face
And looked out of place
That man from Kakamendo

That man from Kakamendo
He felt so bad and you would to
For he had on his little old back
The most wreched kind of a sack
That man from Kakamendo

Poor man from Kakamendo
What was in that sack would make you blue
It contained every sin, lie, and lost shoe
Plus enough socks to fill a zoo
Oh woe to that man of Kakamendo

Do not despair yet, as some would do
There is hope that has yet to shine through
All the sins, and lies told by me, the world, and you
Not to mention al those socks and shoes
They are the world's, the Kaka men do

Oh JOY to that man from Kakamendo
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, I had forgotten all about that... I think you read it to me one time, though I didn't see the picture. It sounds like something you'd write...whatever that means. :twitch: ...It is funny, though. :toothy:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...