King Penn Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 Finally got the time to check out the boards and must compliment the admins for the fine job they did to version 6 I look in the anime forever however and it does no say it is super moderated by Sephiroth, it says "nobody" instead, and on his status it is now No Life Is he no longer a staff member? and if so I would have thought there would be a topic about it or something, did any other members know about this?
BabyGirl Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=deeppink]Sephiroth voluntarily stepped down from his mod position, he didn't do anything to warrant a de-modding (if such a word exists).[/color]
Guest gojay Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 :babble: [size=1][color=blue]He probally didn't have time since he's living the married life now.[/size][/color]:smirk:
Mitch Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=red] What exactly is the purpose of this thread...I mean you could've PMed Sephiroth and asked him yourself...but, since you were gone for awhile, I guess it has some signifigance, but still...[/color]
User Name Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [SIZE=4]Oh well, [i]"he's[/i] gone now, what a pity. But from the ashes of [i]"his"[/i] departure, we must rejoice and look to the future, it's what [i]"he"[/i] would have wanted . . .[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts