Soul_Keeper Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Some time ago there was a post up here about Neopets and I said my name was dark_soul_keeper well I think some one from here might have hacked me! It's only a maybe but I think I was hacked from some one here and they took all my money, I'm now neopennyless
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soul_Keeper [/i] [B]Some time ago there was a post up here about Neopets and I said my name was dark_soul_keeper well I think some one from here might have hacked me! It's only a maybe but I think I was hacked from some one here and they took all my money, I'm now neopennyless [/B][/QUOTE] Sux 2 B U!:D J/k.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 well now a lot of ppl dont really care except for those who joined set up a firewall genius only way to stop a hacker
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now