Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
er.......right, here's a question!

what happened to that little box at the obttom of threads that you can put your reply into? i don't like having to wait for the reply page o load, and then being subscribed to the thread.... if you just want to quick share your view, and don't want to be subscribed, it was nice just to be able to use that...


so, PLEASE get that thing back, it's SO much better than our only option now..;


:angel: :devil:
Posted
What the hel are u guys talkingabout?! I'm using it to make this post....
Posted
[i]Heh, wow! I didn't even know it was gone! Yeah, that first announcement that described the features gave me a hope, so far they hardly did any of the enhancements yet, but hey I don't blame them. This is considering that they were acctually going to open it a month later. This is still experimental accoording to the info I gathered...[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...