SuruBlu Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Well, this actually came from a lovely discussion in the digimon section, I think we need a debate forum, where people can go and debate various things, from anime to whatever. I then had a thought, would such topics be allowed in the Lounge or respective forums? Please reply, thanks
Mitch Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=red] I very cool idea as a matter of fact. But I don't know if it's possible, because the Otaku Lounge is kind of in some ways, a debate forum within itself...a good idea though. [/color]
Charles Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Yeah, I don't see why a debate forum would be necessary, myself. If someone wants to debate a specific issue, such as an intricacy of Digimon, then I don't see why the Digimon forum couldn't handle it. One debate forum containing everything from video game debate, to Digimon, to real world events would probably become cluttered and confusing. :whoops:
Juu Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Exactly. Aren't you supposed to be debating in those threads anyway? Debating-Expressing Opinions= pretty much same thing.... basically.. *eats a marshmellow*[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]Exactly. Aren't you supposed to be debating in those threads anyway? Debating-Expressing Opinions= pretty much same thing.... basically.. *eats a marshmellow*[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red] *Grabs marshmellow from Juuthena with cat-like reflexes and eats it*. Yup thatsh exactlyh righth...expressinghs opiniouhs=prettuh muchs samuh thung basicalluhly..[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now